Re: Native display of line numbers: visual line-counting

From: Filipe Silva
Subject: Re: Native display of line numbers: visual line-counting
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2017 13:26:45 -0300

​I see Eli, you are absolutelly right. I did not know that this was the default. It makes sense to behave as you described by default.

I'd like to configure the default to what I described though, maybe through some elisp hackage​. Will that be possible. It's not a unsolveable problem if this is not possible. I can always turn off the truncation.

About the Overlays, now I see what you mean. It would make sense that the relative line numbers would give me only possible places to jump to with C-n and C-p.