Re: Refactoring flymake.el - jumped the gun

From: João Távora
Subject: Re: Refactoring flymake.el - jumped the gun
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2017 13:50:19 +0100

address@hidden (João Távora) writes:

> So here's what I have so far. In a newly pushed git branch:
>
>   scratch/flymake-refactor
>
> there are just two commits right now:
>
>   eb34f7f5a2 Split flymake.el into flymake-proc.el and flymake-ui.el
>   13993c46a2 Add flymake-backends defcustom

Unfortunately, I seemed to have jumped the gun and inadvertently pushed
these commits into master instead of keeping them in the
scratch/flymake-refactor branch until I got some reviews, which
naturally was my intention. So sorry about that.

As I explained they are a very simple innocuous and backward compatible
refactoring, which is probably why they didn't break any tests (and
nobody apparently noticed).

However, since they were pushed in error, I can revert them if someone
feels that's necessary.

Best,
João