Re: `thunk-let'?

From: Michael Heerdegen
Subject: Re: `thunk-let'?
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2017 19:06:48 +0100

Clément Pit-Claudel <address@hidden> writes:

> Why doesn't that macro go to ELPA first, possibly to be integrated in
> Emacs proper if it's found to be useful?

I think it certainly is useful.  And it allows you to write nicer code
because you don't have to use (low-level) thunk objects explicitly
(thus, it's a reasonable abstraction).  I'm just only 97%, and not 100%,
sure that it is the optimal solution for the problem it solves.  So,
"half baked" is an exaggeration.  Anyway, the macro makes it much
easier to write more efficient code in an easy way and clean style, so I
don't doubt it is useful now, in Emacs.

Michael.