Re: macOS support

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: macOS support
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2018 19:07:18 -0400

  > I'm not a big fan of Apple either, but do use it (primarily because
  > employers are more willing to support/allow Apple than Linux and I just
  > can't do windows, so lesser of two evils really).

If you're talking about a system roughly comparable with MacOS,
I'm sure you mean GNU/Linux, not Linux which is a kernel only.

Many people do call the system "Linux", but when they do, it treats us
unfairly by attributing our work to someone else.  "Us" includes
everyone contributing to the GNU Project, including everyone that
works on GNU Emacs.  Would you please give us equal mention by saying
"GNU/Linux"?

--
Dr Richard Stallman
Skype: No way! See https://stallman.org/skype.html.