Re: Building the igc branch on MS-Windows

From: Po Lu
Subject: Re: Building the igc branch on MS-Windows
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2024 21:42:54 +0800

Gerd Möllmann <gerd.moellmann@gmail.com> writes:

> Ah thanks.  Can we somehow distinguish this from other uses of
> PVEC_OTHER?

No, but we've still ample remaining space for pseudovector types, so
perhaps introducing a new pvec type for either scroll bars or module
references will fit the bill.  Personally, I would prefer giving module
references the more specific type and leaving scroll bars in peace, as
they truly are orthodox vectors requiring no special treatment of any
kind.