Re: [Orgmode] New implementation of the Org remember process ready for

From: Jason McBrayer
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] New implementation of the Org remember process ready for comments and testing
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 09:53:04 -0400

This is really great. The templates are easier to read than the old
ones, and the file+datetree selector works really well with how I do
my work journal.

I do have one issue, which is that :clock-in and :clock-resume don't
seem to work right for me. I have both set on a template. It clocks
into the new headline (which I want, this is for dealing with
interruptions), and when I complete it, it says it's resuming the
interrupted clock. Unfortunately, the clock it resumes is the newly
started one on the new headline. Am I misunderstanding how this is
supposed to work?

--
Jason F. McBrayer
http://jfm.carcosa.net/