Re: [Orgmode] Re: Can I input multiline in a cell?

From: suvayu ali
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Can I input multiline in a cell?
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 12:53:14 -0800

Hi Brian,

On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 7:09 AM, brian powell <address@hidden> wrote:
> I haven't sent any HTMl that I know of--I fully embrace the "plain text"
> KISS methods.

This comes up on all mailing lists rather often. On Gmail, to the
right of the rich text formatting bar, there is a "Plain text" link.
press that to turn off "Rich text formatting", which is html in
disguise. I think GMail should be more explicit about this behaviour.
FWIW, I am sending this post from GMail using the plain text setting.

Hope this helps.

--
Suvayu