Re: [O] missing todo's in agenda after emacs/org upgrade

From: Peter Frings
Subject: Re: [O] missing todo's in agenda after emacs/org upgrade
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 12:35:21 +0200

Hello Carsten,

On 19 Aug 2011, at 11:59, Carsten Dominik wrote:

> The two main issues you are having are these:
>
> 1. There is no simple way for beginners to get both TODO and agenda in one
> view
> 2. Moving through time does not work in a block view when the cursor is in
> the TODO list.

A third one would be the docstring of org-agenda-include-all-todo set,
suggesting that it still works. If there is no intention to revive it, I’d
suggest to simply remove the entire variable.

About issue 1, there could be a standard, ready-for-use custom command. But
don’t bother if I’m the only one that finds it convenient.

Fixing 2 would be great. Maybe there are other keystrokes that can be delegated
to other blocks (e.g. in order of appearance) if the currently-focussed block
doesn’t handle them?

Cheers,
Peter.
--
c++;         // this makes c bigger but returns the old value