Re: [O] [Bug] Export Coding System

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] [Bug] Export Coding System
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 14:58:13 +0100

Achim Gratz <address@hidden> writes:

> Introducing and using a defcustom specifically for LaTeX export (if
> anything at all).

I don't think it is really important, considering you can also bind it
buffer-wise. On the other hand, a back-end independent variable is much
more easy to handle.

> Now I'll have to go and see what twisted ways it takes for the old
> exporter defcustoms to show up in customize, they shouldn't have been
> there at all.

As I explained in my announcement for new export framework, this is due
to customize autoloads from bundled Org (cus-load.el). As soon as you
call customize, these old friends are loaded.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou