Re: [O] [RFC] Remove Org Struct mode

From: Michael Brand
Subject: Re: [O] [RFC] Remove Org Struct mode
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2017 20:48:26 +0200

On Tue, Aug 22, 2017 at 7:48 PM, Michael Brand
<address@hidden> wrote:

> 6) No syntax highlighting of headings

To get the above behavior of orgstruct-mode in outshine for
programming modes I added outshine-fontify. It makes me ready to let
orgstruct-mode go.

  outshine-fontify is a variable defined in ‘outshine.el’.
  Its value is (closure (t) nil (not (derived-mode-p 'prog-mode)))
  Original value was t

    This variable is safe as a file local variable if its value
    satisfies the predicate ‘(lambda (v) (memq v (quote (t nil))))’.

  Documentation:
  When to fontify the outshine headings in a buffer.

  Possible values are:

   ‘t’        Always (the default).
   ‘nil’      Never.
   function   A Lisp predicate function with no arguments. For example
              ‘(lambda () (not (derived-mode-p (quote prog-mode))))’
              fontifies only when not in a programming mode.

  ‘t’ and ‘nil’ can be used for a file local variable to make an
  exception for certain files or to be independent of the user’s
  customization.

  You can customize this variable.

Michael