Re: [O] BUG - strange characters showing in agenda after times displayed

From: Sharon Kimble
Subject: Re: [O] BUG - strange characters showing in agenda after times displayed
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2017 12:03:44 +0100

> Hello,
>
> Sharon Kimble <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> With the new release of org-mode to 9.1 I am finding with every build of
>> a new agenda that this is displaying for items with a time as part of
>> them -
>>
>>   organiser: 8:30΄ьԔלڤ Scheduled: TODO email org-mode list
>>
>> This is new and has only appeared with the new agenda which is generated
>> after the release of org-mode 9.1.
>>
>> How do I stop it and get rid of it please?
>
> This is probably a bug. Could you provide an ECM? I'm not observing the
> same here.

ECM? What's that? I know what a 'MWE' is, but 'ECM' has me flummoxed.
And according to google, ECM could be Enterprise content management, or
engine control module, or Error Code Modeler, or electronic control
module, or Electronic Content Management!

I know that every profession has its jargon, and emacs probably has the
same, but I am at a loss here! So please let me know what an 'ECM' is
and then maybe I can provide it?

Thanks
Sharon.
TGmeds = http://www.tgmeds.org.uk
DrugFacts = https://www.drugfacts.org.uk
Debian 9.0, fluxbox 1.3.5-2, emacs 25.1.1, org-mode 9.1