[emacs-wiki-discuss] Planner mode C-c C-x changes "o" to "X"

From: Brent Goodrick
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Planner mode C-c C-x changes "o" to "X"
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 21:29:37 -0800

This isn't a major/critical bug, but I thought I would warn those of
you that are Planner mode users:

Occasionally, I noticed in my planner files that I would find the the
letter "o" changed to an "X", and never could figure out how.  Today I
discovered why.  To see it, add this line to a new Planner mode file:

... those of us who ....

and move your cursor in the middle of that line, hit C-c C-x, and the first
"o" in "those" changes to a capital "X".

C-c C-x maps to planner-task-done, which should mark task on the line
containing "point" as "done".  I think it does this by (among other
things) changing the _ to an X.  For example, if I created a task in
the "* Task" section like this:

#A0 _ a new task (2004.01.19)

and then hit C-c C-x, it would change the line to be:

#A0 X a new task (2004.01.19)

Brent