[emacs-wiki-discuss] planner.el updates

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] planner.el updates
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 14:26:03 +0800

It's been a productive planner.el hacking day! From my Debian
changelog:

  * New upstream release - address@hidden/emacs-wiki--sacha--1.0--patch-15 .

  * Added <tasks>, an emacs-wiki tag that is replaced by a task summary.

  * Added planner-list-tasks-with-status, a more general form of
    planner-list-unfinished-tasks.

  * Colored tasks according to category. Thanks to Ephrem for the suggestion.

  * Merged David Smith's patch to fix broken links during rescheduling
    with planner-copy-or-move-task. (Closes: #229382)

  * Merged David Smith's patch to use specified mark in planner-mark-task.
    (Closes: #229387)

  * Merged David Smith's patch to save window and cursor settings during
    planner-read-date. (Closes: #229378)

  * Merged Ephrem Christopher Walborn's patch to make planner.el output
    more XHTML-compliant.

You can get the latest version of planner and related things at
http://sacha.free.net.ph/notebook/emacs/emacs-wiki/ . This is the
development version. http://sacha.free.net.ph/notebook/emacs/planner/
is where I package planner-el for Debian.
--
Sacha Chua <address@hidden> - Ateneo CS faculty geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, making computer science education fun