[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: carry-tasks-forward

From: Alan Schussman
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: carry-tasks-forward
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 09:16:17 -0400

Thomas, Sacha, and Jody-

Thanks for the help! I understand how it works now. I had the incorrect impression that planner-goto-today also ran plan -- but now I understand that they're separate functions. Am I correct in thinking that I could do something like

(add-hook 'planner-goto-today 'plan 2)

to automatically invoke plan when I load today's page? (A quick test seems to work...)

Thanks again.
-Alan