[emacs-wiki-discuss] one for the WishList page...

From: John S J Anderson
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] one for the WishList page...
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 16:38:26 -0400

  From a visual perspective, it would be nice if I could specify a
  format string for new tasks -- so that I could arrange for the task
  id and the planning page link to be over on the right hand side of
  the line, and have them all line up in the buffer. I'm thinking of
  something like what Gnus does for gnus-group-line-format, for
  example.

cheers,
john.
--
No prisoner's dilemma here.  Over the long term, symbiosis is more
useful than parasitism.  More fun, too.  Ask any mitochondria.