[emacs-wiki-discuss] Minor bug + questions/suggestions

From: Martin Morgan
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Minor bug + questions/suggestions
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 13:49:30 -0700

I'm really enjoying using planner. Here's my minor bug:

* I use outline-minor-mode (not allout) to hide most stuff. When I've
  made changes to a plan page and save them, the task list re-appears.
  This is in planner/dev of yesterday, but also for as long as I can
  remember.

And the questions/suggestions

* When tasks get carried forward, they're inserted before any tasks
  already on the day page. Is there a way to get them inserted
  afterward? Usually I've accumulated a short list of simple things
  that I want to do first thing in the morning, but planner wants me
  to do them last thing in evening (and _that_ will never happen!).

* When carrying tasks forward, all associated plan and day page
  buffers get opened, modified, and marked as in need of saving. I'd
  rather they got updated & saved automatically, and if they weren't
  open to begin with, weren't open afterward. Is this possible? I've
  already discovered planner-save-buffers, which gets me half way to
  where I'd like to go.

Thanks!

Martin