[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: remembering relative paths?

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: remembering relative paths?
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 16:16:44 +0800

Gary V.Vaughan <address@hidden> writes:

>> Would it be possible to have both? I mean, create a variable,
>> planner-relative-directory or something. Have
>> planner-annotate-relative or whatever you've called it check whether
> Yep, with address@hidden/emacs-wiki--gary--1.0--patch-4 you can
> set `emacs-wiki-relative-links' to nil to turn off the relative link
> generation.

I think Yvonne is referring to the recent planner--dev--1.0--patch-61
(New: planner-annotation-from-file-relative). I've added a flag to
make it easier to configure: patch-63
(planner-annotation-use-relative-file). This changes the behavior of
planner-annotation-from-file to produce relative links if
planner-annotation-use-relative-file is t. You can also set it to a
function: a non-nil return value means use a relative link.

--
Sacha Chua <address@hidden> - Ateneo CS faculty geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, making computer science education fun