Which versions to use? (was Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] [MERGE REQUEST] bug

From: TC
Subject: Which versions to use? (was Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] [MERGE REQUEST] bug fix for infinite loop in index generation
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 16:33:05 +0100

Gary V. Vaughan wrote:

> Hi Sacha!
> Please merge address@hidden/emacs-wiki--gary--1.0--patch-11.

For us arch newbies (OK, just me then...), which archive should we use? I've been using Gary's because I'm interested in his blosxom stuff, but now I see a possible merge I'm wondering if I should go to Sacha's (which, I presume, is The Definitive branch?)

Or is it just a use-what's-most-appropriate-but-caveat-emptor kinda thing?

(And hey, all in all I'm just grateful that you guys hack on this stuff. As a mere user, I'll take whatever scraps fall from your tables, no matter how many branches there are :-)

tc