Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Questions about emacs-wiki.el

From: Kyle Sexton
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Questions about emacs-wiki.el
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 07:29:27 -0500

Forgive me if this has already been mentioned, I'm jumping in on this
kind of late.  I just wanted to point out that if you suffix an html
page w/ a country code, i.e. index.html.en, the browser will load the
language specified automatically.  So if the user has his browser
setup to be in French, it would automatically load index.html.fr.
This is a feature of Apache, I'm not sure about other web servers.
Might be completely off topic though... ;)

Thanks,
Kyle