[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Questions about emacs-wiki.el

From: Nicolas Charpentier
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Questions about emacs-wiki.el
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 11:30:26 +0200

Hi all,

"Gary V. Vaughan" a écrit :

> > * Using directory hierarchy.
> >
> > Well, I use hierarchy to organize my files. I don't matter the way
> > they are generated (flat mode or hierarchy mode). As all wikiname is
> > unique inside a wiki project, it may be simplier to generate a flat
> > site. At this time, file are generated with the same hierarchy and
> > this broke the WikiIndex.html.
> > What is the way you want emacs-wiki.el to work ?
>
> emacs-wiki-markup-link doesn't understand heirarchies, so published
> links to WikiName pages (including the ones in the index) do not work.
> I haven't figured out how this interacts with the new protocol stuff
> yet, so I can't offer a quick patch :-(

Links to WikiName pages will work, if all pages are generated in the
same directory.
Changing the function "emacs-wiki-published-file" as follow

---
(defsubst emacs-wiki-published-file (&optional file)
  "Return the filename of the published file. Since this is based on
the
  published-name, it will be filtered through
  `emacs-wiki-publishing-transforms'"
  (expand-file-name
   (emacs-wiki-published-name (emacs-wiki-page-name file))
   emacs-wiki-publishing-directory
   ))
---

work well for me.