Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Seperate Planners (and thus seperate wikis)

From: Shane Liebling
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Seperate Planners (and thus seperate wikis)
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 17:37:09 -0700

So far, the closest I have been able to get is by using this:

(defun bg-planner-switch-project (project-name)
  "Switches planner and publishing directories for PROJECT-NAME."
  (interactive "sProject Name: ")
  (planner-option-customized 'planner-directory (concat "~/Plans/"
                                                        project-name))
  (planner-option-customized 'planner-publishing-directory (concat
                                                            "~/WebWiki/"
project-name))

I can get the files to update in say ~/Plans/home, but when I do C-c C-p, it
publishes stuff that is in ~/Plans/ instead, and screws up the formatting...
It also makes the Wiki links into mailtos...  Any thoughts?

        -Shane