Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Seperate Planners (and thus seperate wikis)

From: jorge
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Seperate Planners (and thus seperate wikis)
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 10:03:49 -0600

Shane Liebling <address@hidden> writes:

> So one more note on this, if it helps...  It seems as though I can get it to
> work if I:
>
> 1. switch project
> 2. edit
> 3. save
> 4. publish
> (gives me a garbled version of other project)
> 5. edit
> 6. save
> 7. publish
> (get correct version)
>
> One other weird thing - when I create a new plan now, all I get are Tasks,
> and Notes, no Schedule(s)...

This will not work right now.

Planner uses a variable - planner-directory - and forces now and then
the emacs-wiki-directories variable to have it's value.

So Planner is an emacs-wiki, but forcibly set to reside in the
planner-directory.

One thought would be, to change the code of planner to omit
"planner-directory" and use instead (car emacs-wiki-directories), so the
code wouldn't choke on several directories.

Other posibility: change the function where emacs-wiki-directories is
set to planner-directory, so it does the reverse: setting
planner-directory to (cat emacs-wiki-directories).

Both things of course are hacks.

Regards,

        Jorge-León