Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Seperate Planners (and thus seperate wikis)

From: Shane Liebling
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Seperate Planners (and thus seperate wikis)
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 02:38:10 -0700

So one more note on this, if it helps...  It seems as though I can get it to
work if I:

1. switch project
2. edit
3. save
4. publish
(gives me a garbled version of other project)
5. edit
6. save
7. publish
(get correct version)

One other weird thing - when I create a new plan now, all I get are Tasks,
and Notes, no Schedule(s)...

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

        -Shane