[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: planner-create-task-from-note ?

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: planner-create-task-from-note ?
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 10:16:43 +0800

address@hidden writes:

> I could have sworn someone mentioned this function here the other
> day. Does it exist? I couldn't find it. Is it a recent function
> (i.e., do I have update my dev branch?) Or am I halucinating again?

You probably mean planner-annotation-from-planner-note, which only
triggers when your cursor is on a note headline. =)

On TestPage:

* Notes

.#1 Put your pointer here to activate

Elsewhere, it doesn't work.

--
Sacha Chua <address@hidden> - Ateneo CS faculty geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, making computer science education fun