[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: planner-create-task-from-note ?

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: planner-create-task-from-note ?
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 21:04:03 +0800

address@hidden writes:

> Hmm, I tried this, and it doesn't seem to work. I even just did a
> tla update of the dev branch. Am I supposed to put my cursor any
> place specific within the note title, like on the '.', or after the
> '1', or actuall in the text of the title?

Added more feedback in planner--dev--1.0--patch-144, so that you can
see it's based on a note. =) That should be much more fun. Hope it
works for you!

> Or perhaps I'm calling it incorrectly?
> I tried M-x planner-annotation-from-planner-note, but I'm unable to
> find that function unless I do a C-h f.  M

It's non-interactive. M-: (planner-annotation-from-planner-note)
tells you what the annotation would be. <grin>

--
Sacha Chua <address@hidden> - Ateneo CS faculty geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, making computer science education fun