[emacs-wiki-discuss] RE: (Repost) Switching projects

From: Raymond Zeitler
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] RE: (Repost) Switching projects
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 13:02:34 -0400

Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 04:05:55 -1000
From: address@hidden
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] (Repost) Switching projects
To: address@hidden

address@hidden wrote:

> (This is my 3rd or 4th attempt on this - it turns out that someone in
my
> DSL IP address range must be a spammer - my mail service silently
> stopped doing anything with mail - didn't even refuse it.  If one did
> get through, please disregard.)

I wonder whether you saw Sacha's reply to one of your posts?  It's
here in the archive:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-wiki-discuss/2004-07/msg00068.ht
ml

This might be relevant, too:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-wiki-discuss/2004-06/msg00183.ht
ml

I think simply changing planner-directory might work for you?

--
Raymond Zeitler <address@hidden>