[emacs-wiki-discuss] Planner and Diary

From: Luís Henriques
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Planner and Diary
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 11:10:52 +0100

Hi everybody,

I've been using planner to keep a personal blog. However, and because
I'm not a elisp hacker, I'm having a problem using the diary: my diary
entries are usually done through lists. A typical entry in my diary file
is:

13 September
  * entry 1
  * entry 2
    - entry 2.1
    - entry 2.2
  * entry 3

Of course, emacs-wiki does not handle this correctly. First, it handles
the first lines as a quote paragraph (it begins with 2 spaces); then,
the rest is also not recognized as I would like.

Is there a (easy :)) way to turn the diary entries into lists (and
sub-lists)? Or, at least, as verbatim?

By the way, the diary entries are being inserted in planner through the
(planner-diary-insinuate).

Thanks in advance. And good work! Planner is great ;)

--
Luís Henriques