[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Wiki - Planner & email.

From: Tim O'Callaghan
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Wiki - Planner & email.
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 14:28:20 +0200

Sacha Chua wrote:
Tim O'Callaghan <address@hidden> writes:

Which is now the authoritative source for the planner-emacswiki-remember combo? tla archives only please ;)

tla register-archive address@hidden http://www.mwolson.org/archives/2004
tla get address@hidden/emacs-wiki--mwolson--1.0 emacs-wiki

tla register-archive address@hidden http://sacha.free.net.ph/notebook/arch/
tla get address@hidden/planner--dev--1.0 planner
tla get address@hidden/remember--dev--1.0 remember

Thanks. I shall update my site-lisp accordingly. B.T.W. how about an etc directory for emacs-wiki that contains the default core.css file?

I'm going to move to an emacsen based email client again. I used to use VM, but got very tired of it. What emacs email clients do people recommend? Note: they have to be IMAP/TLS capable, but not necessarily planner insinuatable.

I love my Gnus.

I've heard its the business, but it seems to have the inherent problem of being Gnus. It has been recommended, but it is a pain to set up, or so it is said. WanderLust and Mew seem to be cool, but would seem to suffer from a similar problem.

I have not seen any comparison of gnus-vm-wl-mew yet, as i don't think anyone has been mad enough to try and set them all up in one lifetime ;)

What, there's a mail client that's not planner insinuatable? Hmm. Must
assimilate. Where? <looks around madly>

Mew?

Tim.