Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Wiki - Planner & email.

From: Yvonne Thomson
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Wiki - Planner & email.
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 13:34:30 +1000

At Tue, 21 Sep 2004 13:27:57 +0200,
Tim O'Callaghan wrote:

> Second,
>
> I'm going to move to an emacsen based email client again. I used to use
> VM, but got very tired of it. What emacs email clients do people
> recommend? Note: they have to be IMAP/TLS capable, but not necessarily
> planner insinuatable.

Well, to throw in my 2 cents, I use WL. I know everyone else uses gnus,
but it just never fitted my brain. I've tried to switch to it a few
times over the last couple of years but always went back. Again, though,
like gnus, it takes a bit of setting up out of the box.

Oh, and I'm using imap ssl as well.