Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Wiki - Planner & email.

From: Chris Wallace
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Wiki - Planner & email.
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 14:49:45 +0100

Marc Tommasi <address@hidden> writes:

> Sacha Chua wrote:
>
>> I love my Gnus.
>>

> I've tried to switch to Gnus (I use VM in my office and thunderbird
> ---argh--- at home).
>
> I can use ssl with imap (my provider). Unfortunately I did not succeed
> in getting mail from my job (imap + ssl).

To chip in, I happily use gnus with imap + ssl.  http://my.gnus.org
has a great dotfile generator, which is a good place to start.  The
folks at gnu.emacs.gnus are helpful too.

I did try mew and found it very easy to set up to read from a default
inbox, but the documentation was lacking to customize it the way I
wanted (I don't read Japanese).  I tried wanderlust also, but gave up.

C.