Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Arch tutorial part 3: Cooperation and Arch

From: Dryice Liu
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Arch tutorial part 3: Cooperation and Arch
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 11:14:09 +0800

Michael Olson <address@hidden> wrote:

> I have released the next installment of my Arch tutorial series.

Some more questions:

1. When I do a merge, can I append the whole change log of the
   changeset I'm merging in to my change log? Currently only the patch
   number are recorded like this:

,----
|     new patches:
|      address@hidden/planner--dev--1.0--patch-313
|      address@hidden/planner--dev--1.0--patch-314
`----

2. If the maintainer didn't take some of my patches and later I
   deceded I don't want them either, can I mark the patches "unwanted"
   or "invisiable"? Currently when I do a "tla --missing" I always see
   my unwanted patch.

Hmmm, maybe I should ask this in the arch/xtla ML :)

--
Dryice @ http://dryice.3322.org

See http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/sylvester-response.html