[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: planner-id fixes

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: planner-id fixes
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 14:05:51 +0900

Jim Ottaway <address@hidden> writes:

> I have made some changes to fix some problems with the interaction of
> task ids and multiple links.

Thanks! I've adopted almost all your improvements, and planner-id
seems to work with planner-multi again. =) I described the changes I made in
the changelog. In particular, planner-id-find-task now takes task-info as the
first
parameter, and planner-edit-task-description now has a multi version.

I tested it by adding a planner ID to an existing task, changing the
task description, and saving the file. The linked planner page was
correctly updated. This worked for tasks on multiple pages, too.

Incidentally, this turned up a bug in planner-edit-task-description
and tasks that could not be found. This is probably the cause of the
#nil nil bug that Clair reported sometime back.

I think you should be able to merge things back into your tree with

   tla star-merge address@hidden/planner--dev--1.0

Could you check if the current tree works as you expect it to? If so,
I'll roll it into stable along with a gazillion other changes
including the relicensing of planner-el.texi.

--
Sacha Chua <address@hidden> - open source geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, personal information management, CS ed