[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: planner-id fixes

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: planner-id fixes
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 22:38:08 +0900

Jim Ottaway <address@hidden> writes:

> I had another thought while I was fixing this bug and looking at
> planner-multi: wouldn't it be better simply to merge the multiple
> link code into planner.el and make multiple links the standard?

Yes, that is the direction we are going in, although that blasted
completion needs to be done sanely first and a few other bugs need to
be stamped out--although I suppose we can always just have a variable
turn multi behavior on and off.

Here are the main issues:

- sane minibuffer completion
- date links in notes (should be fairly straightforward)
- how to deal with urls with spaces in them, like those produced by
planner-annotation-from-info

Hmmm. Ideas very much welcome. =)

--
Sacha Chua <address@hidden> - open source geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, personal information management, CS ed