[emacs-wiki-discuss] another planner-multi fix

From: Jim Ottaway
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] another planner-multi fix
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 17:03:24 +0000

I have just noticed that the advice to planner-create-task-from-info
in planner-multi.el doesn't run planner-create-task-hook, so, for
example, task ids don't get automatically added.

I added running the hook, but I am not sure it is in the right place.
It certainly would cause problems for ids if the hook were run on each
page.

Location: http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/jeho/archives/2005
Archive name: address@hidden
Branch: planner--jeho--1.0