Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Changing the default emacs-wiki stylesheet

From: Trent Buck
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Changing the default emacs-wiki stylesheet
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 12:26:38 +1100

Up spake Neilen Marais:
> > You can find my style sheets here:
> >     http://twb.ath.cx/share/core-light.css
> >     http://twb.ath.cx/share/core-dark.css
>
> Thanks for these style sheets. They look great. Should I attribute them
> to you, or something?

They now have the following header:

        /* License: Public Domain */
        /* Author: Trent Buck <address@hidden> */
        /* Based on http://repose.cx/core.css */

Since they're PD, you can do what you like.  Attributing them would be
good manners, but I don't really care.  It's all trivial stuff.

Be warned that SVG paths are orange-on-white in the dark file.  I
haven't worked out how to set the SVG background to black.

--
-trent
Eric:    I want to live in a world where software doesn't suck.