[emacs-wiki-discuss] Its Sunday, where's everything gone?

From: Sharon Kimble
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Its Sunday, where's everything gone?
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 09:17:17 +0000

Last night when I closed emcs for the night I had three tasks in my 'taskpool'
to remind me to start working on them, today .... they're gone! Not showing
at all! Does this mean that the system, for want of a better phrase, clears
its memory once a week so that you start the first day of the week [Sunday]
with a clean slate?

If so, is there anyway in which I can turn that behaviour off for the moment
please? Perhaps by commenting out some code in one particular .el?

Its not a big problem if this is the case, but is something that I do need to
be aware of for the future.

Sharon.
--
 09:13:37 up 7 days, 16:40,  1 user,  load average: 1.71, 1.59, 1.55
A taste of linux http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/efever/index.html