[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Its Sunday, where's everything gone?

From: Sharon Kimble
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Its Sunday, where's everything gone?
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 10:57:54 +0000

On Sunday 27 Feb 2005 09:17, Sharon Kimble wrote:
> Last night when I closed emacs for the night I had three tasks in my
> 'taskpool' to remind me to start working on them, today .... they're gone!
> Not showing at all! Does this mean that the system, for want of a better
> phrase, clears its memory once a week so that you start the first day of
> the week [Sunday] with a clean slate?
>
> If so, is there anyway in which I can turn that behaviour off for the
> moment please? Perhaps by commenting out some code in one particular .el?
>
> Its not a big problem if this is the case, but is something that I do need
> to be aware of for the future.

Further to this I've just seen in the 'minibuffer Window' an error report
which might be the cause of the problem. It is "Symbols function definition
is void: planner-appt-save-function".

But how to sort this I don't know!

Sharon.
--
 10:55:32 up 7 days, 18:21,  1 user,  load average: 0.64, 0.83, 1.24
A taste of linux http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/efever/index.html