[emacs-wiki-discuss] muse: typos, bug report

From: Stefan Schlee
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] muse: typos, bug report
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 05:35:02 -0700 (PDT)

Hello!

I have just installed the muse-mode into my Emacs, and
I want to thank everybody who has written code /
documentation for this: it really fits the way I work!

As a second point, I would like to report some typos /
bugs:

 - Documentation

 -- http://www.mwolson.org/static/doc/muse/: 3.1
Installing a release:
    "(require 'muse)" instead of "(require
'muse-mode)"

 -- README: Anchors and tagged links: "see below":
would be nice if
    the "see below" demonstrated a link to an anchor.

 - Program

 -- The <literal> tag dose not seem to work (as can be
seen in the
    "html" presentation of the README file)

Byby

Stefan