[emacs-wiki-discuss] Bug with the index page

From: Chris McMahan
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Bug with the index page
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 10:22:57 -0400

Hi all!

I'm running the latest emacs wiki version (Version: 2.69) on Windows
XP Pro with Emacs 21.3.50.

When calling the index page for my wiki (C-c C-a), the links to the
plan pages do not work. I get the error 'There is no valid link at
point'.

The daily pages are showing up, and seem to function as long as I
move the cursor forward 1 character into the link.

Any ideas on what it might be? I've loaded emacs without my wiki
configuration, and on loading the wiki, I still get the same behavior.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
- Chris McMahan

--