Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Help! Planner is taking over my emacs!

From: Seth Falcon
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Help! Planner is taking over my emacs!
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 06:44:04 -0700

Sacha Chua <address@hidden> writes:
> Okay! <laugh> I guess 'close is the reasonable default for
> planner-tasks-file-behavior, then.

After reading this thread, I set planner-tasks-file-behavior to
'close.  Mostly this is working great, but I think there is a hook
ordering problem with planner-trunk.

For example, if I C-c C-x to complete a task, my plan page is
automagically saved now and the planner-trunk function is never
called.

Not a big deal, but perhaps someone can point me to a fix?  Maybe I
have not properly configured somthing?  Before setting the 'close
behavior, I had planner trunk "trunking" on every save to the plan
page.

Best,

+ seth