Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Bug: Customization of muse-wiki-wikiword-re

From: Allen Halsey
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Bug: Customization of muse-wiki-wikiword-regexp to disable CamelCase
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 18:18:59 -1000

Michael Olson wrote:
Out of curiosity, would it be acceptable if bare WikiWords were
colored and published *only* if a file exists in the current directory
by that name?

Yes, that would be acceptable. It would certainly cut down, and perhaps even eliminate, my need to type <nop>.

A downside of this approach is that it messes up the logic for recognizing wiki links that don't yet have a page written for them. Muse highlights broken wiki links in a different style than wiki links that have corresponding files in existence.

Could you check my latest changes and see if the problem still exists?

I just tried and it works as you've described; the CamelCase word is not recognized unless the file name exists.

Allen