Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Muse-wiki milestone reached

From: Xavier Maillard
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Muse-wiki milestone reached
Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2005 16:19:44 +0200

On 9 Jul 2005, Michael Olson verbalised:

> One rather insignificant milestone has been reached today:
> muse-wiki.el is stable enough that I was able to transition my
> website over to Muse from emacs-wiki. A few glitches are at the
> edge of my vision, but things are looking good for a Muse 3.02
> release candidate to happen sometime next week.

Glad to here that :)

On my wish list, I can a huge priority item:

allow publishing in XML so I can then use my XSL(T) sheet to
parse them as I want :)

Possible ? (I will try to do something with muse-journal, but
nothing says that I will ever "release" something ;)).

A+
--
Registered Linux-User #340967 with the Linux Counter, http://counter.li.org.