[emacs-wiki-discuss] newbie planner user needs help

From: Perry E. Metzger
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] newbie planner user needs help
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 22:40:03 -0400

Hello!

I'm brand new at trying to play with planner mode and
emacs-wiki. Long before starting with planner mode, I had settled on a
system where I had (and still have) one big file. The top of the file
is my appointments, organized chronologically. Then come my to do
items, then come my notes.

I think I would like to stick to this as much as I can, but add in
Wiki links so I can make the file smaller and just have various items
refer to things that I'm trying to think about rather than putting
them all in one giant file.

How easy would this be to do?

--
Perry E. Metzger                address@hidden