Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: 'planner-create-task-from-buffer' is not au

From: Frederik Fouvry
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: 'planner-create-task-from-buffer' is not autoloaded.
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 10:05:09 +0200 (CEST)

,-- On Sun, 17 Jul 2005 00:13:13 -0400, Sacha Chua wrote:

[...]

| Okay, now that we've gotten autoload cookies all over the place, how
| do we tell newbies how to use them? =)

$ cd planner
$ emacs -l autoload --eval '(progn (setq generated-autoload-file
"planner-loaddefs.el") (update-directory-autoloads "."))'

If you do this before distributing, it's all like it used to be,
except that the autoloads file is computed automatically from the
cookies.  (And that it is the standard Emacs technique, which may
help people find their way in the code.)

Frederik