[emacs-wiki-discuss] [commit][emacs-wiki--main--1.0] Make generated Debi

From: Michael Olson
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] [commit][emacs-wiki--main--1.0] Make generated Debian packages slightly easier to upload.
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 18:11:36 -0500

Revision: emacs-wiki--main--1.0--patch-124
Archive: address@hidden
Creator: Michael Olson <address@hidden>
Date: Tue Aug  9 18:11:17 EST 2005
Standard-date: 2005-08-09 23:11:17 GMT
Modified-files: ChangeLog Makefile Makefile.defs
    debian/changelog debian/rules
New-patches: address@hidden/emacs-wiki--main--1.0--patch-124
* debian/changelog: Generate 2.70-3.

* debian/rules (clean): Call $(MAKE) realclean instead of $(MAKE) clean.

* Makefile.defs (LASTUPLOAD): New variable that indicates the version
  that was last uploaded to Debian.
  (BUILDOPTS): Other options that are to be passed to dpkg-buildpackage.

* Makefile (debrelease): Use $(LASTUPLOAD) to ensure that a full set of
  changes is generated.  This means we have to use dpkg-buildpackage,
  since debuild doesn't recognize the environment variables that it
  claims to recognize.  Use $(BUILDOPTS) to include any other options
  that I might need for dpkg-buildpackage.