[emacs-wiki-discuss] Note on task page but not day page

From: J. David Boyd
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Note on task page but not day page
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 10:19:03 -0400

Is this possible to do.

I'm starting to use planner with some of my tasks on day pages, and some on
plan pages.  This way I can limit what shows up on the current day page, and I
can have that only contain major todo items, with the pointed to plan page
containing more details.

But it seems that notes always show up in the current plan page, and the
current day page.

What am I doing wrong, if anything?

Dave