[emacs-wiki-discuss] Suggestion for change in planner-replan-task

From: John Sullivan
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Suggestion for change in planner-replan-task
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 00:27:17 -0400

Currently, providing planner-replan-task with a prefix argument inserts the
current link text into the minibuffer as the default input.

For me, this is useless on project pages, because it inserts the date link text.

If I wanted to change the date to which the task is linked, I would have used
planner-copy-or-move-task.

People use such a wide variety of planning styles, and I'm not sure how this
suggestion interacts with all of them, so I'm asking --- What do people think
about the idea of changing this to always insert the task's current project
page instead? If planner-use-plan-pages is nil, or if the task does not have a
linked plan page, then what should it do?

--
-John Sullivan
-http://www.wjsullivan.net