Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Suggestion for change in planner-replan-tas

From: Curran Nachbar
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Suggestion for change in planner-replan-task
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 09:00:02 -0400 (EDT)

planner-replan-task shouldn't be prompting you for adate.

Yeah, I expect I hit the keys for planner-copy-or-move-task. Being a rank n00b and all.

Is there a function for "copy the task, with an option to edit the task description, and/or date, and/or assoc. projects"? This would be useful when entering a lot of tasks with the same project and context, e.g. (Christmas, @Home) or (GirlScouts, @Phone). I could enter one task, then copy it and just change the task description, over and over.

If there isn't, I can try writing one. :)

I'm really sorry about that! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...

Don't worry, most of the tasks were "foofoofoo" etc. :)

Thanks again. This is definitely an improvement over my collection of unlinked text files, edited in pico (bad habit from pine).

Curran