Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT: Let's shift over to planner

From: Jesse Alama
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT: Let's shift over to planner--muse!
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 21:09:10 -0700

It looks like there's no branch called

planner-muse--main--1.0

in the archive

address@hidden

The EmacsWiki says that the latest planner-muse can be found in this
archive under the branch

planner-muse--mwolson--1.0

Is there a way of simply renaming a branch so that
`planner-muse--mwolson--1.0' just "points to"
`planner-muse--main--1.0'?  The change from `mwolson' to `main' makes
sense now that we've agreed to regard Michael's branch as the
canonical one.

Jesse

--
Jesse Alama (address@hidden)