[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT: Let's shift over to planner

From: Mark Simpson
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT: Let's shift over to planner--muse!
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 19:08:10 -0400

    >> What would the ETA be on getting the Debian package updated to
    >> this planner-muse code-base?

    >> BTW: thanks for planner!

    Gijs> Interesting email address

    Gijs> Anyhow, me thinks it is in Etch and in Sid?

    Gijs> http://packages.debian.org/testing/web/muse-el

hmmm i had assumed (always i bad idea i know...) that there were some
changes in planner that would also be needed... it was those assumed
changes i was wondering when they would get into the debian package.
I see further down this thread that you are trying the switch-over
right now.  I'll try following in your footsteps...